Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 17, 2020
Venue: Maritim Hotel Düsseldorf
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Target Audience: Healthcare and IT professionals.
Sector: Life sciences
The DXPX conference is a new, one-day side event of MEDICA trade fair and attracts both investors and industry. It will take place for the 2nd time. DXPX conference adapts the successful pharma partnering concept to specific needs of the diagnostics, AI-/digital diagnostics, digital health and research tools industry. All decision-makers will meet on one day, in one place. The world’s most promising Diagnostics growth companies, the most innovative Diagnostics corporations and the most Diagnostics-focused investors will come together and discuss the future.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event.
- For further information please contact Silke Ditgen, Trade Commissioner, at email@example.com, telephone: +49-211-1721737.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: