Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. This may cause some information on this page to load incorrectly. We expect to be back in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.
Toutes nos excuses...
Nous effectuons actuellement des mises à jour sur ce site Web. Cette opération peut entraîner le chargement incorrect de certaines informations. Il devrait être accessible à nouveau dans quelques heures. Merci pour votre patience.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 07-10, 2020
Venue: Munich Fair Ground
Location: Munich, Germany
Target Audience: Healthcare and IT professionals.
Sector: Life sciences
For visitors and exhibitors alike EXPOPHARM is the most important event in the pharmaceuticals calendar. Visitors from Germany and abroad have a field of interest extending beyond drugs and medicines designed especially for self-administration to include pharmaceutical services, cosmetics, homeopathy, paediatrics and food supplements. More than 500 exhibitors and 27,000 visitors are expected, all keen to learn about current trends and developments and to talk shop with market suppliers and partners. For German pharmacists the most important event in the calendar, the German Pharmacist’s Congress (Deutscher Apothekertag) is also held parallel to the trade fair.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event.
- For further information please contact Silke Ditgen, Trade Commissioner, at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49-211-1721737.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen (email@example.com) specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: