Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 16-19, 2020
Venue: Dusseldorf Fair Ground
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Target Audience: Healthcare and IT professionals.
Sector: Life sciences
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. For more than 40 years it has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. MEDICA covers the entire range for inpatient and outpatient care as well as technical and medical innovations and provides visitors with congresses and forums, the opportunity to exchange experience and achieve further education and enables contact with exhibitors from about 130 countries. In 2018, more than 5,100 exhibitors – from small innovative companies to global players - presented innovations for a complete patient workflow in outpatient and inpatient treatment to about 125,000 trade visitors from virtually every state in the world.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event.
- For further information please contact Silke Ditgen, Trade Commissioner, at email@example.com, telephone: +49-211-1721737.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: