Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 06-09, 2020
Venue: Dusseldorf Fair Ground
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Target Audience: Healthcare and IT professionals.
Sector: Life sciences
REHACARE is the leading international trade fair for rehabilitation, prevention, integration and care. With over 30 years of expertise and wide-ranging experience of the market, this fair is an ideal platform for anyone with disabilities, care requirements or chronic conditions as well as for the elderly. The quality and diversity of REHACARE are reflected in numerous “theme parks”, info events, industry representatives, service providers, paying authorities and non-profit exhibitors. In 2019, over 750 exhibitors from 37 countries provided 43,500 professionals and affected persons with a comprehensive overview of the aids and services available to make their daily lives easier.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event.
- For further information please contact Silke Ditgen, Trade Commissioner, at email@example.com, telephone: +49-211-1721737.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen (firstname.lastname@example.org) specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: