Canadian Delegation Forestry Tour
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 25-27, 2021
Location: Düsseldorf, Arnsberg, Dortmund, Germany
Target Audience: The Delegation is a B2B event only.
Sector: Forestry and wood products
A delegation of forestry and wood product companies from Nova Scotia will come to Germany in November to learn more about the local market and explore opportunities for cooperation. The delegation is organised by the Maritime Lumber Bureau, the Canadian Wood Council and the TCS office in DDORF. The participants will take part in networking and information sessions.
For further information please contact Pierre Chalifour, Trade Commissioner, at Pierre.firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49-211-1721771.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Pierre Chalifour, specializes in the Forestry and Wood Products sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: