Food Ingredients Europe
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 30-December 02, 2021
Venue: Fair grounds Frankfurt
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Target Audience: Food Ingredients Europe is a B2B event for trade visitors only.
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods, Fish and seafood, Wine, beer and spirits
Food Ingredients Europe 2021 is the leading event in the F&B ingredients industry. It is co-located with Health Ingredients Europe and will take place for the first time as a hybrid event in 2021. The online part will be available from November 22 already.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event
- For further information please contact Ms. Nora Grütters and Mr. Florian Robers, Trade Commissioners, at Nora.Gruetters@international.gc.ca and Florian.Robers@international.gc.ca, telephone: +49-211-1721732.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioners, Nora Gruetters and Florian Robers, specialize in the Agriculture and processed foods sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: