Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 15-18, 2022
Venue: Fair grounds Nuremberg
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Target Audience: BIOFACH is a B2B event for trade visitors only.
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods, Fish and seafood, Wine, beer and spirits
BIOFACH is the place where people share their passion for organic food and the organic market, get to know each other and exchange ideas - since 1990. It's the perfect opportunity for trade visitors to meet organic producers and be inspired by the latest international industry trends.
Register to attend
- Register to participate in this event (ticket shop will open in June)
- For further information please contact Ms. Nora Grütters and Mr. Florian Robers, Trade Commissioners, at Nora.Gruetters@international.gc.ca and Florian.Robers@international.gc.ca, telephone: +49-211-1721732.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
The Trade Commissioners, Nora Gruetters and Florian Robers, specialize in the Agriculture and processed foods sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: