Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 27-29, 2021
Target Audience: LIGNA is a B2B2C event for trade visitors and consumers. Trade visitors represent the majority of visitors with 97%.
Sector: Forestry and wood products
LIGNA, the world's leading trade fair for machinery, plant and tools for the woodworking and timber processing industry, as well as wood energy industries, is gearing up for its 2021 edition with new dates due to Corona virus and it will be held virtually in the fall of 2021 instead of the spring. The three main themes to be highlighted at the next show, will be: "Green Materials Processing", "Woodworking Transformation" and "Prefab Building Processing". The Wood Industry Summit (WIS) at LIGNA 2021 is a combined dialogue and exhibition event that attracts large forestry companies and international players from multiple sectors, including the pulp and paper industries. More than 90,000 professional visitors from the woodworking and wood processing sectors come to LIGNA. DDORF will be the lead for this activity.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this Virtual event
- For further information please contact Pierre Chalifour, Trade Commissioner, at Pierre.firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone: +49-211-1721771.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- The Trade Commissioner, Pierre Chalifour, specializes in the Forestry and Wood Products sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Date Modified: