Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 8 to February 10, 2022
Venue: Fair grounds Bad Salzuflen
Location: Bad Salzuflen, Germany
Target Audience: ZOW is a B2B event for trade visitors only.
Sector: Forestry and wood products
ZOW is both a creative workshop and an order fair for suppliers to the furniture industry. Manufacturers of products for furniture production meet here, among others, buyers from the furniture manufacturing industry, designers, craftsmen, architects, carpenters and product developers. The offer is clearly divided into the three segments Materials & Nature, Textile & Machinery, Function & Components.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event (tickets will be available, as of fall 2021)
- For further information please contact Pierre Chalifour, Trade Commissioner, at Pierre.firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49-211-1721771.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Pierre Chalifour, specializes in the Forestry and Wood Products sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: