Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 16 to November 20, 2021
Venue: Duesseldorf Fair Ground + Online (hybrid format)
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
Target Audience: DxPx Conference is a B2B event for trade visitors only.
Sector: Life sciences
DxPx Conference is the world’s only dedicated partnering conference on diagnostics, precision medicine & research tools. It will take place this year as a hybrid event. Together with the support from sponsors, DxPx is hosted as an annual international partnering conference parallel to MEDICA to facilitate licensing, financing, Co-development and M&A opportunities.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event
- For further information please contact Silke Ditgen, Trade Commissioner, at email@example.com, telephone: +49-211-1721737.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen, specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: