Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 27 to March 29, 2022
Venue: Fair grounds Düsseldorf
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Target Audience: ProWein is a B2B event for trade visitors only.
Sector: Wine, beer and spirits
ProWein is the world’s leading trade fair for wines and spirits, the largest industry meeting for professionals from viticulture, production, trade and gastronomy. Every year it provides 3 days of concentrated business and a highly promising ancillary programme - since 25 years.
Register to attend
- Register to participate in this event (ticket shop will open in fall 2021)
- For further information please contact Ms. Nora Grütters and Mr. Florian Robers, Trade Commissioners, at Nora.Gruetters@international.gc.ca and Florian.Robers@international.gc.ca , telephone: +49-211-1721732.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioners, Nora Gruetters and Florian Robers, specialize in the Agriculture and processed foods sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: