Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: May 30 to June 3, 2022
Venue: Messe München
Location: Munich, Germany
Target Audience: Industry professionals, representatives, and decisions makers in the realms of waste management and recycling, waste disposal, street cleaning & maintenance, operators of industrial facilities generating air pollution, laboratory operators, road construction firms, municipal authorities etc.
Sector: Clean technologies
Large trade fair exhibiting environmental technologies in the realms of water, sewage, waste, and raw materials management.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event
- For further information please contact Pieter Bouwer, Trade Commissioner, at Pieter.Bouwer@international.gc.ca, telephone: +49-211-466-3358.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
The Trade Commissioner, Pieter Bouwer, Pieter.Bouwer@international.gc.ca, specializes in the Clean tech sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: