Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 14 to November 17, 2022
Venue: Duesseldorf Fair Ground
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
Target Audience: Canadian companies who would like to grow internationally in the fields of: Medical Technology, Imaging and Diagnostics, Digital Health, Laboratory Equipment and Diagnostic Tests, Physiotherapy and Orthopaedic Technology and Disposables and Consumables.
Sector: Life sciences
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. It will take place this year as an in-person event again. For more than 40 years it has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. MEDICA covers the entire range for inpatient and outpatient care, as well as technical and medical innovations, and provides participants with:
- congresses and forums
- the opportunity to exchange experiences and achieve further education
- enables contact with stakeholders from about 130 countries
Register to attend
For further information please contact Silke Ditgen, Trade Commissioner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Silke Ditgen, email@example.com, specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: