Hannover Messe 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: April 16 to April 22, 2023
Venue: Hannover Exhibition Center, Hermes Hall 30521 Hannover
Location: Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering products, services or technologies related to Industry 4.0, decarbonisation technologies, automation of manufacturing production or energy efficiency products.
Sector: Clean technologies, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies
Hannover Messe is the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation, with innovations and top tier technological products at the core of the event. It is held in Hannover every year, and normally consists of about 6,500 exhibitors and over 200,000 visitors, from close to 100 countries.
The Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen) is coordinating the overall Canadian participation at the fair in 2023. This includes a Canadian pavilion on the fair’s ground and a Canadian delegation composed of 200+ representatives from industry, associations and federal/provincial governments. The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will lead a delegation of 25 economic development officers (EDOs) as part of a Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Roadshow, and Trade Commissioners representing various sectors and regions will also attend.
What you will gain:
- learn about the challenges faced by the industry
- discover the latest results from applied research
- explore use cases from the fields of Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence
- understand the importance of efficient energy management and green hydrogen in achieving the common goal of CO2-neutral production
The TCS will leverage this opportunity to connect Canada’s expertise in advanced manufacturing with international opportunities. Trade Commissioners from Europe will be present to assist Canadian companies and connect them with potential international buyers, as well as to promote Canada as an ideal investment destination.
Register to attend
- for general information about the event, accommodation options and fees, please refer to the official Hannover Messe website
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Sebastian Vallejo, Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org, can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
The Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian businesses discover opportunities with our global network of 1,000+ Trade Commissioners in more than 160 cities worldwide.
- Date Modified: