Participation at Space Tech Expo Europe in Bremen, Germany
Date: November 14 to November 16, 2023
Venue: In Person
Location: Bremen, Germany
Target Audience: Canadian companies with space sector products and solutions. We encourage companies that are led or owned by women, visible minorities, and indigenous to apply to be part of the delegation.
Space Tech Expo Europe is the largest exhibition and conference for the space industry in Europe, taking place from November 14 to 16, 2023, in Bremen, Germany. This event provides an opportunity for Canadian companies looking to meet with potential buyers and partners in the European market. Attendees can:
- visit the tradeshow floor
- participate in workshops
- attend live demonstrations
- partake in supporting events including The Onboard Connectivity Summit and The Satellite Connectivity Summit.
The last edition of the event had more than 500 exhibitors and 5,600 attendees.
Space Tech Expo Europe 2023 also includes three presentation stages in which participants can deepen their knowledge of current industry trends, challenges, and opportunities in the Space market. In addition, the trade fair will host The Industry and Smallsats Conferences that will include impactful discussions and presentations from over 150 technical-level experts across the supply chain.
Canadian Trade Commissioners based in Europe markets will be in attendance and will host a business-to-government (B2G) (Export Café) event on the margins of the Expo where Canadian space industry companies can meet one-on-one with the trade commissioners to discuss their international business development plans, their activities, and their innovative technologies. The trade commissioners will also be on-hand throughout the show to facilitate connections between Canadian clients and companies from their respective markets attending the show ─ this is an opportunity for Canadian companies to take advantage of the presence of the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at a major international space sector event to strengthen their business development activities.
Register to attend
- Trade Commissioners are asking interested companies to provide their expressions of interest (in the TCS component) before October 1st.
- Contact Trade Commissioner Joanne Smith (email@example.com)
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Joanne Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the Aerospace & Defence sectors for the Italian market, and also leads the team of Europe-based trade commissioners that focus on the aerospace sector. Joanne Smith and her regional colleagues can provide information on this event and other regional events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: