Hannover Messe 2024
Date: April 22 to April 26, 2024
Venue: Hannover Exhibition Center
Location: Hannover, Germany
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering products, services or technologies related to e-mobility (AI driving, batteries, etc.), energy security (hydrogen and fuel cells, renewable energy), secure supply chains (critical minerals, semi-conductors), artificial intelligence, quantum computing
Sector: Automotive, Clean technologies, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Mining, Professional services
HANNOVER MESSE is the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation, with innovations and top tier technological products at the core of the event. The conference program offers a unique opportunity to discuss the challenges faced by the industry, and a great opportunity to discover the latest results from applied research, use cases from the fields of Industry 4.0, IoT, industrial software, Artificial Intelligence, and the importance of efficient Energy Management and Green Hydrogen in achieving the common goal of CO2-neutral Production.
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will leverage this opportunity to connect Canada’s expertise in advanced manufacturing with international opportunities. Trade Commissioners from Europe will be present to assist Canadian companies and connect them with potential international buyers, as well as to promote Canada as an ideal investment destination.
Register to attend
- For general information about the event, accommodation options and fees, please refer to the official webpage of the event.
- If you are a Canadian company interested in assisting and would like to get in touch with the TCS office in Berlin, please contact the Trade Commissioner for Advanced Manufacturing in Berlin, Sebastian Vallejo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why your organization should participate
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Sebastian Vallejo (email@example.com), specializes in the Advanced Manufacturing sector for the German market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: