Canada Session at Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) India 2022, New Delhi
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 3 to November 5, 2022
Target Audience: Airlines, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul firms, Tata Air India, Defence Base repair depots, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited etc.
The Indian Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) industry size is expected to increase from US $1.7 billion in 2021 to US $4.0 billion by 2031, at a growth rate of 8.9%. With more than 1,000 aircraft currently on order, the country is high on MRO services. We plan to have a 60 minute Canada session at the MRO Association of India’s annual in-person MRO event November 3-5 2022.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Viney Gupta, firstname.lastname@example.org, specializes in the Aerospace sector for the 2022-2023 market. They will be present at the event and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: