Virtual Supply Chain Technology Partnership Summit
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 31, 2022
Location: Mumbai, India
Target Audience: Canadian companies interested in targeting the electric vehicle market in India estimated to be a $200 billion opportunity by 2030.
Sector: Automotive, Clean technologies, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) is organising a virtual technology partnership summit to facilitate technology collaboration between Canadian and Indian companies in the electric vehicle (EV) segment. The virtual event is supported by the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA). By participating in the virtual event, Canadian companies will have the opportunity to understand technology needs of leading EV manufacturers and discuss specific business opportunities with Indian companies that are registered vendors of these leading EV manufacturers.
Canadian micro, small and medium-sized entreprises (MSME’s) can leverage the existing setup and business relationships of the Indian auto component companies with the Indian original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), to supply EV components for new product launches in the Indian market.
Register to attend:
- Please email Kishor Mundargi, email@example.com, to express your interest to participate in this event
- Places are limited and will be offered to companies with business in the key areas of interest (mentioned above) on a first come first served basis
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Kishor Mundargi, firstname.lastname@example.org, specializes in the automotive sector for the Indian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: