Auto EV India 2023
Date: November 2 to November 7, 2023
Venue: KTPO Convention Centre, Whitefield, Bengaluru, India
Location: Bengaluru and Pune, India
Target Audience: Canadian companies interested in targeting the traditional automotive and electric vehicle component market in India
Sector: Automotive, Clean technologies, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Transportation
The traditional automotive and electric vehicle component market in India is now the world’s third largest market representing C$76.84 billion opportunity in 2022.
As a platinum Partner at the Auto EV India 2023, South Asia's biggest exhibition of automotive and EV technologies, the Government of Canada will have a Canada Pavilion at the show. Companies participating in the delegation will be able to exhibit and showcase their solutions to over 20,000 attendees that are expected to visit. Canadian companies participating in the delegation will be featured in the Show Catalog which will be distributed to all the attendees at the trade show.
In addition, the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will also be organising a B2B program for the benefit of the delegates with Purchase Officials of the OEMS and Tier 1 component manufacturing companies registered for the show. Site visits to companies in Bengaluru and Pune will also be organized in order to discuss business opportunities.
The show will focus on the following specific technologies:
- EV Technologies (EE & IT)
- HV & FCV Technologies (EE & IT)
- Telematic and Connected Technologies
- Automotive Testing Technologies
- Lightweight and Mechanical Technologies
Auto EV India 2023 will also feature futuristic Powertrain Technologies and advanced powertrain components from world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Electric Motor
- Battery Pack
- DC/DC converter
- Battery Management System (BMS)
In addition to the above technologies, the Auto EV India 2023 will have exhibition booths from world's leading Semiconductor brands. Semiconductors play a crucial role in improving the braking systems, enabling battery safety systems in vehicles especially in Autonomous Vehicles (AVs). It also plays a vital role in features like blind-spot detection systems, cruise control, parking camera assist, emergency braking system, collusion avoid sensors, etc. which have now become the lifesaving tools in all kinds of vehicles. Participants in the Auto EV India 2023 will be able to experience futuristic semiconductor technologies at the show.
Register to attend
- Please contact Kishor Mundargi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Subha Sundarajan (email@example.com) to register your interest to be a part of the Canadian delegation to the Auto EV 2023.
Places are limited and will be offered to companies with business in the key areas of interest (mentioned above) on a first come first served basis.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
Trade Commissioners, Kishor Mundargi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Subha Sundarajan (email@example.com), specialize in the automotive sector for the Indian market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: