ICT trade delegation to India
Date: March 19 to March 22, 2024
Location: Delhi and Jaipur, India
Target Audience: Canadian companies in cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, Internet of things and software development
Sector: Information and communications technologies
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service invites you to join a 2-city (Delhi and Jaipur) trade delegation to India slated for the month of March 2024 (March 19 to 22).
This delegation explores and identifies new opportunities for Canadian Information and communications technologies (ICT) companies to showcase their cutting-edge capabilities, pursue business opportunities and cultivate potential partnerships that can propel your ventures to new heights.
The primary objectives of the trade delegation will be:
- Market insights: Dive into the heart of the Indian ICT sector. Experience the market's pulse and grasp emerging trends.
- Market penetration: Navigate the Indian landscape with our support, promoting your innovative technologies and solutions.
- Strategic business meetings: Engage in targeted business-to-business (B2B) interactions in Delhi and Jaipur. Seize opportunities at one of the tech summits.
- Showcase Canadian expertise: Present your groundbreaking products and services to an eager and diverse audience.
The 4-day program offers a comprehensive experience, encompassing participation at one of the leading tech summits, exclusive B2B meetings, and a deep dive into India's dynamic ICT sector. Moreover, participants can look forward to engaging site visits, opportunities to showcase their solutions and services, and networking receptions aimed at building meaningful connections with local contacts in two major Indian cities.
Register to attend
- Contact Abhishek Gulati (firstname.lastname@example.org), Trade Commissioner in Delhi.
Why your organization should participate
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Abhishek Gulati (email@example.com), specializes in the ICT sector for the Indian market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Please contact Abhishek Gulati (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: