Medical Fair India 2024
Date: March 13 to March 15, 2024
Venue: Bombay Exhibition Centre
Location: Mumbai, India
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering innovative products or service in the field of medical technology and equipment, biotechnology, diagnostics, laboratory equipment, hospital infrastructure, clinical equipment, surgical instruments, rehabilitation, and mobile health and information technology
Sector: Life sciences
Medical Fair India is a signature event for the Indian healthcare sector, focussing on medical technologies, digital health, diagnostics, laboratory technology, hospital and health centre infrastructure.
Participating Canadian companies will have an opportunity to showcase their technology, products, services and solutions to the life sciences industry in India.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in India will facilitate business-to-business (B2B) meetings at the show to help companies develop new relationships with customers and connect them high-level contacts to gain deeper insights into the market and access business opportunities.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event. The registration and the access to the trade fair are free of charge.
Why your organization should participate
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Sachin Balpande (email@example.com), specializes in the life sciences sector for the Indian market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: