EduCanada ASEAN Tour – Fairs in Indonesia
Date: October 04-07, 2019
Venue: Four Points Hotel (Surabaya), Shangri-La Hotel (Jakarta)
Location: Surabaya, East Java & Jakarta, Indonesia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, Canadian language schools, provincial governments and education associations.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Jakarta is working with the Canadian Education International (CEI) to organize recruitment fairs in two cities, Surabaya and Jakarta, which will include visit to local high schools and networking lunch with education agents, high schools' principals and guidance counsellors.
Register now by contacting Julia Pangkey.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Julia Pangkey, is specializing in the education sector for the Indonesia market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: