EduCanada Recruitment Fair Feb 2022 - INDONESIA
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 25 to February 28, 2022
Venue: EduCanada Fair - Indonesia
Location: Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Indonesia
Target Audience: Canadian educational institutions K-12 and Undergraduate Program, Canadian language schools, and provincial governments and education associations.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Jakarta working with the Canadian Education International (CEI) will organize virtual recruitment fairs, which will include B2B meetings with local high schools and education agents.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Julia Pangkey, is specializing in the education sector for the Indonesian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: