Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: June 5 to June 8, 2023
Venue: University of Limerick
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Target Audience: Companies and organizations specializing in ocean-related products, services and technologies.
Sector: Ocean technologies
Oceans 2023 is a global show attracting thought leaders and innovators in:
- marine technology
This year’s special topics include, but are not limited to:
- offshore wind energy
- ship decarbonisation
- drones in marine applications
- cultural heritage
- underwater archaeology
- artificial intelligence in ocean science technology and more!
Connect with industry experts in oceantech and marine science through:
- networking events
- an exhibition
Register to attend
- Join Canadian Trade Commissioner Caroline Donnelly at Oceans 2023 in Limerick to connect with stakeholders and learn about opportunities in Ireland’s oceantech sector
- Find out more information about the conference and registration on the Oceans 2023 website
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Site visits
Trade Commissioner Caroline Donnelly, firstname.lastname@example.org can provide information to Canadian companies on business opportunities and local events relating to the ocean and marine sector in Ireland, as well as advice on doing business in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: