EduCanada Fairs & Events in Milan and Rome, Italy
Date: October 08-10, 2019
Venue: Milan – Palazzo Stelline, Corso Magenta, 61; Rome - Roma Eventi Piazza di Spagna, Via Alibert, 5/a
Location: Milan and Rome, Italy
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels. Include provincial governments and education associations if applicable. Canadian educational institutions, education associations and provincial governments.
The 2019 edition of the EduCanada fairs in Italy will take place in Milan and Rome, following the following format:
- October 7: Milan and Lombardy region school visits (activity for Higher Education institutions). Two separate tours for English and for French institutions
- October 8: Milan EduCanadaFair, open to the public, ALL DAY
- October 9: Milan business to business meetings with local agents and education counsellors.
- October 10: Rome EduCanadaFair, open to the public, ALL DAY
- October 11: Rome school visits (activity for Higher Education HE institutions) Two separate tours for English and for French institutions
Space is limited.
The fairs have been intentionally scheduled after the EduCanada events organized by the Canadian High Commission in London (September 30 – October 5) and before the EduCanada events in Paris (October 11-13) in order to allow Canadian institutions travelling to Europe to best leverage their presence and gain additional access to market opportunities in Italy.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Paola Bucalossi, specializes in the education sector for the Italian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: