EduCanada Fairs & Events in Turin and Rome, Italy
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 09-13, 2020
Venue: Turin – TBC, Rome – Roma Eventi Piazza di Spagna, Via Alibert, 5/a
Location: Turin and Rome, Italy
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels. Include provincial governments and education associations if applicable. Canadian educational institutions, education associations and provincial governments.
The 2020 edition of the EduCanada fairs in Italy will take place in Turin and Rome. The format and dates are still TBC but will include Fairs open to the public in Turin and in Rome, a B2B day in Turin with local education agents and education counsellors, a program of visits to international schools in Turin and Rome for HE institutions (with two separate tours for English and for French institutions).
Space is limited. The fairs have been intentionally scheduled after ICEF Berlin (November 1-3) and prior to CIS Global Forum in Dublin (November 19-20) in order to allow Canadian institutions travelling to Europe to best leverage their presence and gain additional access to market opportunities in Italy.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Paola Bucalossi (Paola.Bucalossi@international.gc.ca), is specializing in the education sector for the Italian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: