Enlit Europe Conference & Trade Show 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 30 to December 2, 2021
Location: Milan, Italy
Target Audience: Producers of goods and suppliers of technologies and services in the energy industry, particularly companies providing technologies and solutions for the energy systems of the future driven by: decarbonization and energy efficiency; smart energy; smart transport; smart cities; and more.
Sector: Clean technologies
Are you a Canadian company interested in opportunities in Europe’s energy sector?
Enlit Europe is an inclusive and constantly growing event. It is an end-to-end platform that addresses every aspect of energy transition and is considered 1 of the major European events focussing on the energy sector. It encompasses all sub-sectors of the global energy transition.
Enlit Europe provides an opportunity for companies to enter the European market by exhibiting inside the Trade Commissioner Service’s (TCS’s) dedicated Canada Booth. Enlit Europe also offers access to an exhibition floor and space for meetings. The TCS will also be organizing a seminar and business-to-business (B2B) sessions with selected and qualified European companies. In parallel, TCS trade commissioners from European capitals will provide you with direct assistance for your company to connect with key players in European industries.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, physical in-person participation in the event from Canada may be limited and will depend on Canada’s travel restrictions.
- Arrival of delegation and briefing on the trade mission (optional)
- Site visit to the Milan fairgrounds for a booth check (optional)
- Seminar with sales pitches by Canadian companies
November 30 to December 2
- Trade show and B2B sessions
- Site visit to a power lab in Milan
- End of mission and departure of delegation
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioners active in the following European markets will be present at Enlit Europe and will be able to assist and inform you on business opportunities in their markets:
- Berlin, Germany
- Bern, Switzerland
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Budapest, Hungary
- Madrid, Spain
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Riga, Latvia
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Vienna, Austria
- Warsaw, Poland
- Zagreb, Croatia
To connect with them, contact Pieter Bower (Pieter.Bower@international.gc.ca), our regional European cleantech Trade Commissioner.
For information on Enlit Europe and on the markets of other trade commissioners, contact Patrizia Giuliotti (Patrizia.Giuliotti@international.gc.ca), Trade Commissioner at the Embassy of Canada to Italy. Services from the TCS are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: