NanoCanada Delegation to Tokyo
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: January 30 to February 3, 2023
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
Location: Tokyo , Japan
Target Audience: Canadian companies, academics, and other organizations focused on commercializing innovations in advanced materials, quantum, and nanotechnologies for Japanese market.
Sector: Chemicals, Clean technologies, Forestry and wood products, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Life sciences, Oil and gas
Nano tech Japan is one of the largest technology exhibitions in the world. Expected are over 43,000 visitors and 481 exhibitors from 32 countries. The Canadian pavilion will be designed for business to business (B2B) meetings and the demonstration of materials and instruments.
The NanoCanada team leverages significant support from various provincial and federal organizations and has a strong international network. NanoCanada offers turn-key planning and handles the preparation and logistics before, during, and after delegations. This delegation includes a large Canadian pavilion at Nano tech Japan, translation of materials, social media promotion, translators at the exhibition, detailed itineraries, and coordination with federal and provincial teams.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event
- Contact Kojiro Ichikawa, firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in the orientation session and assistance for B2B meetings
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Kojiro Ichikawa, email@example.com, specializes in the ICT, NanoTech, Quantum and science and technology academic partnership sectors for the Japanese market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: