Deep Tech Canada’s Cleantech and Advanced Manufacturing Delegation to Japan
Date: January 29 to February 2, 2024
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Target Audience: Canadian companies specializing in cleantech and/or advanced manufacturing
Sector: Automotive, Chemicals, Clean technologies, Forestry and wood products, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Life sciences, Mining, Oil and gas
Deep Tech Canada is leading a delegation to Korea and Japan.
- January 25-26, 2024 in Seoul, South Korea
- January 29-February 2, 2024 in Tokyo, Japan
This delegation, supported by the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, will feature site visits, business-to-business meetings, as well as participation in nano tech Japan, the world's largest nanotechnology trade show. The benefits of participating in this delegation include:
- market training prior to the delegation
- pitch opportunities during select meetings and site visits
- full access to event sessions, B2B meetings, networking events, and site visits in Japan
- opportunities to connect with exhibitors, industry experts, and fellow attendees
- opportunities to showcase your organization at the Canadian pavilion
- advantages to be featured in event materials and the translated profile book as an official attendee
Joining an international delegation with Deep Tech Canada means you can focus on exports and sales while minimizing costs and administrative burden.
APPLY TO PARTICIPATE TODAY!
(Submission deadline: November 7, 2023)
Deep Tech Canada is committed to fostering innovation and addressing key societal challenges. Its deep tech approach accelerates the scale-up and commercialization of disruptive technologies, spurring economic growth in Canada. The organization provides opportunities for Canadian innovators to bring their ideas to market quickly, resulting in the creation of new jobs as businesses expand to meet demand and tap into global markets. Deep Tech Canada is driving positive change and facilitating crucial discussions, which have the potential to reshape the landscape of innovation in Canada.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event (participation fee will be applied).
- Contact Kojiro Ichikawa (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Japan and Hyun-Ju Lim (HyunJu.Lim@international.gc.ca) in Korea to participate in the TCS programming component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioners active on the following markets will be present at the event and will be able to inform you on business opportunities on their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment:
- Kojiro Ichikawa (email@example.com) for Japan market
- Hyun-Ju Lim (HyunJu.Lim@international.gc.ca) for Korea market
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: