XV Eurasian Forum KAZENERGY
Date: October 3 to October 6, 2023
Venue: EXPO Congress Center
Location: Astana, Kazakhstan
Target Audience: Kazakhstani and foreign companies, international funds, investment companies, financial institutions and organizations, private investors
Sector: Clean technologies
The XV Eurasian Forum KAZENERGY, organized by the KAZENERGY Association since 2006, represents the main international event of the energy sector in the Caspian and Central Asian regions. The KAZENERGY Forum attracts the interest of governments of world countries, international energy organizations, diplomatic representatives, Kazakhstani and foreign companies in the energy sector, research institutes, and consulting agencies. The event attracts more than 2,500 delegates from over 300 companies representing more than 50 countries worldwide. For many years, influential political figures and recognized experts with a worldwide reputation have been guests of the Forum.
In 2023, the Forum is traditionally held with the support of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, represented by the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and other interested government agencies.
In 2021, KazEnergy Forum attracted 1,205 participants from 105 countries, 18 Governmental officials, and 1 Head of State.
- More information about this forum is available on the website.
Register to attend
- Contact Gaziz Shotanov (email@example.com) for more information about participating in this event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Gaziz Shotanov (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the mining and exploration sector for the Kazakhstan market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: