17th Central Asian International Agricultural Exhibition
Date: November 1 to November 3, 2023
Venue: “Atakent” IEC
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Target Audience: Agricultural and agrochemistry companies, manufacturers/producers of ag equipment, poultry farming, meat products, food machinery, machinery and technology for the packaging industry, labels, equipment for printing, marking, branding, warehousing, logistics and storage technology
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods
On November 1-3, 2023 in Almaty, 17th Central Asian International Agricultural Exhibition will be held within specialized four exhibitions for Agriculture and the Food Industry:
- FoodExpo Qazaqstan
- AgroWorld Qazaqstan
- ColdChain Qazaqstan
Agroworld Qazaqstan is a comprehensive international business event that provides an opportunity to get acquainted with the latest achievements in the agricultural industry and exchange experiences. It is one of the leading Asian agriculture exhibitions with international participation. Here companies from around the world the latest trends, products and technologies of agricultural and agriculture. Last year 151 companies from 15 countries exhibited the latest agricultural machineries and equipment to more than 4000 visitors.
- More information about this exhibition is available on the Agroworld Qazaqstan: website.
FoodExpo Qazaqstan is a large-scale exhibition that presents the best products of the Kazakhstan food and beverage market. The event has become the industry's main meeting point, hosting thousands of visitors from Kazakhstan and other regions of Central Asia. FoodExpo Qazaqstan has established itself as an effective forum for promoting new products, familiarity with the local market and meeting industry professionals including manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and restaurateurs. On 2022, FoodExpo attracted more than +6,000 visitors, and 451 exhibitors from more than 28 countries.
- More information about this exhibition is available on the FoodExpo Qazaqstan: website.
QazPack annually gathers Kazakhstani and world manufacturers and suppliers of labels, finished packaging, as well as machinery and technology for the packaging industry, equipment for printing, marking, branding, warehousing, logistics and storage technology. It also offers packaging materials and packaging aids, printing equipment, printing technology and services. Last year, 151 companies from 15 countries exhibited the latest agricultural machineries and equipment to more than 4000 visitors.
- More information about this exhibition is available on the QazPack: website.
ColdChain Qazaqstan is the first cold chain industry exhibition in Central Asia. The exhibition topics will include equipment, vehicles, services and the latest innovations for storage and transportation of perishable goods.
- More information about this exhibition is available on the ColdChain Qazaqstan: website.
Register to attend
- Contact Zhuldyzay Baimyrza (email@example.com) for more information about participating in this event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Exhibition allows you to be in the same space with the best representatives of the industry, in the focus of attention of customers, and partners.
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Zhuldyzay Baimyrza (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the agricultural sector for the Kazakhstan market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: