Date: October 10 to October 12, 2023
Venue: “Expo” IEC
Location: Astana, Kazakhstan
Target Audience: Agricultural companies, manufacturers and producers of ag equipment
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods
KazAgro/KazFarm 2023 is one of the most attended and widely publicized events in Kazakhstan aimed at the sustainable development of the agricultural industry and the introduction of modern technologies in the agro-industrial complex. Last year 300 companies exhibited the latest agricultural machineries and equipment, farming and livestock raising as well as food processing technologies to more than 20,000 professional visitors.
The Kazakh Ministry of Agriculture supports the event.
- More information about this exhibition is available on the website.
Register to attend
- Contact Zhuldyzay Baimyrza (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about participating in this event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Search for useful partner contacts
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Zhuldyzay Baimyrza (email@example.com), specializes in the agricultural sector for the Kazakhstan market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: