Seoul Food & Hotel 2020
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: May 19-22, 2020
Venue: Korea International Exhibition Center
Location: Goyang city, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Canadian food companies ready to export and interested in the Korean market.
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods, Fish and seafood
Canadian food companies ready to export and interested in the Korean market are welcome to the Seoul Food & Hotel (SFH) 2020, which will take place from May 19 to 22, 2020 at KINTEX. Seoul Food & Hotel (SFH) is the largest international food and hospitality show in South Korea and the annual meeting place for industry professionals to source new products, make note of the latest trends, and to meet business partners from all over the world. In 2019, the show attracted 54,000 visitors and 1500 exhibiting companies from 40 nations.
SFH 2020 provides an excellent opportunity for Canadian food and beverage exporters to explore market opportunities, showcase their products and meet with Korea’s food related companies including importers, distributors, retailers, wholesalers hoteliers, restaurateurs, food service buyers and manufacturers. As a flagship show for Agriculture and Agri-food Canada (AAFC), Canadian companies that participate in the Canada pavilion are eligible for the Canada Pavilion Program. We encourage you to take advantage of this great opportunity that the SFH offers. Participation will help you establish or further expand your business networks here in South Korea, explore new opportunities and find potential buyers. Registration is now open for the show!
Register to attend
Register to be considered for a booth. Registrations take place on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions about the Canada Pavilion Program and/or exhibiting registration of the SFH, do not hesitate to reach out to the AAFC’s contact point:
- Christian Lauzière (firstname.lastname@example.org) Project Officer
Trade Show Strategy and Delivery
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
1341 Baseline Road, T5-3-134
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0C5
- Contact Trade Commissioner Ok-JIn Cho (email@example.com) to participate in the [TCS programming] component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ok-JIn Cho (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the food sector for the Korean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: