Health and Wellness Food Virtual Export Café in South Korea
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: May 11-June 29, 2021
Venue: Virtual Platform
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering and exporting health and wellness foods including healthy agrifood products, health supplements/natural health products
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods
The Trade Commissioner Service in Seoul will organize a virtual event for Canadian health and wellness food companies interested in market development in South Korea. The program will consist of:
- A pre-event webinar (May 11, 2021) – Market briefing on the Korean health and wellness food market, providing details of business opportunities and challenges, and introduction/promotion of programs of the virtual event
- Pre-arranged virtual business-to-business meetings using a video conferencing platform between Canadian health and wellness food companies and South Korean buyers (June 28-29, 2021)
Our goal is to enhance the level of knowledge and understanding of the Korean market by Canadian companies, introduce Canadian health and wellness food exporters to quality Korean buyers and increase commercial opportunities for their products.
Register to attend
- Contact (Dongyeon Kim, Dongyeon.firstname.lastname@example.org) to participate in Health and Wellness Food Virtual Export Café (webinar and B2B meetings) in South Korea.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Dongyeon Kim, specializes in the agrifood sector for the South Korean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: