The 2nd Canada-Korea Virtual Colleges/Universities Networking Seminar
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: December 6 to December 7, 2022
Venue: Online (EST)
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Canadian post-secondary institutions.
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) team at the Embassy of Canada to Korea would like to invite you to participate in the 2nd Canada-Korea Virtual Colleges/Universities Networking Seminar, which will be held on December 6-7, 2022.
This two-day event, hosted by the Embassy of Canada to the Republic of Korea, will open with a webinar including opening remarks and a market briefing, followed by virtual one-on-one meetings between Korean and Canadian post-secondary institutions. By participating in this event, you will be able to develop institutional partnerships and discuss collaborative activities with Korean universities and colleges.
- webinar before the business-to-business (B2B) meetings – opening remarks and market briefing
- Pre-arranged 1:1 meetings with Korean universities and colleges
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event no later than Thursday, November 17th (Canada Time)
- Spaces are limited so early registration is recommended to secure your participation
- Please contact Sohee Park, firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Sohee Park, email@example.com, specializes in the education sector for the Korean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: