AI Expo Korea 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: May 10 to May 12, 2023
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Canadian AI companies interested in connecting with South Korean ICT companies/institutions for potential business partnerships.
Sector: Information and communications technologies
AI Expo Korea 2023 is one of the largest artificial intelligence(AI) exhibitions in South Korea. The event will take place in Seoul, South Korea from May 10-12, 2023 with more than 30,000 visitors and 350 exhibitors expected to participate. The event will take place over 3 days with exhibition hall, conferences, and will feature the latest industry trends and developments in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at the Embassy of Canada to Korea is organizing a Canadian AI Business Delegation to Seoul, South Korea from May 9-12, 2023 in conjunction with this year’s AI Expo Korea. The TCS will host a Canada Pavilion to promote Canadian technologies and companies, and organize business-to-business (B2B) meetings between Canadian participants and Korean industry stakeholders to generate discussions on potential partnership opportunities. By joining the delegation, Canadian companies will receive support from the TCS on connecting with industry representatives in the South Korean ICT sector.
The 4-day Canadian AI Business Delegation Program will include:
- Site visit tour to a leading Korean ICT institution or company
- Canada Pavilion at AI Expo Korea 2023 – delegates will have the opportunity to showcase their technology and meet with visitors on-site
- Pre-arranged B2Bs facilitated by the TCS at the Embassy of Canada to Korea
Please kindly note that the AI EXPO KOREA 2023 program may change without further notice.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event
- Contact Paul Choi, Paul.Choi@international.gc.ca,Trade Commissioner for ICT sector at the Embassy of Canada to Korea to participate in the Canadian AI Business Delegation to AI Expo Korea 2023
- This form will allow the TCS to understand your business model and areas of interest in order to provide customized services to your company. After a selection process, selected companies will receive a confirmation email.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, March 3, 2023
Why your organization should participate:
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Paul Choi, Paul.Choi@international.gc.ca, specializes in the ICT sector for the South Korean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: