Seoul Food & Hotel 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: May 30 to June 2, 2023
Venue: KINTEX Exhibition Center, Hall 5
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Canadian food and beverage exporters.
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods, Fish and seafood, Wine, beer and spirits
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at the Embassy of Canada in Seoul is pleased to invite Canadian exporters to showcase their products in the Canadian Pavilion at the Seoul Food & Hotel 2023 (SFH) , which will take place from May 30 to June 2, 2023 at the KINTEX Exhibition Center in Seoul, South Korea.
Seoul Food & Hotel is Korea’s largest international food and hospitality show and the annual meeting place for industry professionals to:
- source new products
- learn about the latest trends
- meet business partners from all over the world
In 2022, the show attracted 37,000 visitors and 960 exhibiting companies from 17 nations.
This year marks the 60th anniversary of bilateral relations between Canada and Korea, an important diplomatic milestone that provides a window of opportunity to further showcase Canadian companies and their products. To capitalize on the 60th anniversary of bilateral relations, Canada has been invited as the country of honour at Seoul Food & Hotel 2023. Canadian exhibitors will benefit from increased visibility and renewed interest from key buyers.
Register to attend
- If you are interested in participating in the Canadian Pavilion, we invite you to book your space now.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Exhibitors must have in-market staff prepared as part of their exhibiting strategy should travel restrictions be in place. An exhibitor's inability to travel to participate will not be grounds for cancellation or a refund.
- We invite you to take advantage of this great opportunity that will help you explore the possibilities and evaluate the market potential in South Korea.
- Please contact Ms. Jungyoon Hong (JungYoon.Hong@international.gc.ca), Trade Commissioner, to participate in the Seoul Food & Hotel 2023
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Jungyoon Hong, specializes in the food and beverages sector for the Korean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: