International Education and Emigration Fair 2023
Date: October 7 to October 8, 2023
Venue: COEX – Hall D
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Public or private Canadian education institutions, Provinces/territories and Canadian education associations
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) team at the Embassy of Canada to Korea would like to invite you to participate in the International Education and Emigration Fair 2023, which will be held at COEX on October 7-8, 2023 in Seoul, Korea. As one of the oldest and best-known education fairs in the country, the International Education and Emigration Fair has been showcasing over 500 education agencies, institutions, and service organizations from 20 countries for the last 30 years.
The Embassy of Canada will host a Canada Pavilion at the fair to showcase Canada’s educational capabilities and is inviting Canadian education institutions to join the pavilion to promote their program offerings. Canadian institutions will be able to meet with prospective students and their parents, and network with local agents to discuss potential business partnerships.
- Canada Pavilion with EduCanada branding, with one booth space for each participating institution
- Two speech sessions: 50 minute speech delivered by the Embassy’s Education Trade Commissioner and IRCC’s office in Seoul on education in Canada, study permits and pathways to permanent residency
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event no later than July 5, 2023 (Canada Time). Spaces are limited so early registration is recommended to secure your participation
- Participation fee: CAD 2,000 per booth (special rate available only to institutions participating in the Canada Pavilion)
- Please contact Sohee Park, email@example.com, for additional information
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Sohee Park, firstname.lastname@example.org, specializes in the education sector for the Korean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: