The 3rd Canada-Korea Colleges/Universities Networking Seminar
Date: October 5, 2023
Venue: Embassy of Canada to Korea
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Canadian post-secondary institutions
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) team at the Embassy of Canada to Korea would like to invite you to participate in the 3rd Canada-Korea Colleges/Universities Networking Seminar, which will be held in Seoul, South Korea on October 5, 2023.
This event, hosted by the Embassy of Canada to the Republic of Korea, will open with a seminar session, followed by a networking luncheon and one-on-one meetings between Korean and Canadian post-secondary institutions. By participating in this event, you will be able to develop institutional partnerships and discuss collaborative activities with Korean universities and colleges.
- Morning: Seminar – welcome remarks, presentation by the education trade commissioner and IRCC officer
- Afternoon: Pre-arranged 1:1 meetings with Korean colleges/universities
Register to attend
- Register to participate in this event no later than Thursday, July 20, 2023 (Canada Time). Spaces are limited so early registration is recommended to secure your participation.
- There will be no participation fee to attend the fair.
- Contact Sohee Park (email@example.com) for additional information
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner Sohee Park (firstname.lastname@example.org) specializes in the education sector for the Korean market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: