Food Ingredients Fair 2023 in South Korea
Date: October 10 to October 11, 2023
Venue: Embassy of Canada in Seoul, South Korea
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering and exporting ingredients for general food and health functional foods including grains/pulses/seeds, intermediate ingredients such as plant-based proteins and additives, processed fruit products (e.g.: powder, extracts, etc.)
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in Seoul will organize a 2-day in-person event for Canadian food ingredient companies interested in expanding their business in the South Korean market. The program will consist of:
- Market briefing and site visit (October 10, 2023) to provide insight on the Korean food manufacturing and ingredient industry, as well as the details of business opportunities and challenges.
- Pre-arranged business-to-business meetings between Canadian ingredients exporters and South Korean buyers (October 11, 2023)
Food Ingredients Fair is designed to reassure the strengths of the Canadian food materials and ingredients to key Korean food manufacturers, especially thanks to the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA) whereby 98.5% of tariffs for agricultural products from Canada have been eliminated as of Jan 1, 2022.
The event will provide opportunities for the Canadian ingredient exporters to better understand the Korean food manufacturing and ingredient industry and to meet with potential buyers through customized pre-arranged business-to-business meetings in Seoul, South Korea.
Register to attend
- Contact Yoonah Lee (Yoonah.Lee@international.gc.ca) to participate in the TCS event at Food Ingredients Fair 2023 in South Korea.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner Yoonah Lee (Yoonah.email@example.com) specializes in the agriculture and seafood sector for the South Korean market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: