Canadian Fashion Delegation to South Korea
Date: November 7 to November 8, 2023
Venue: Embassy of Canada
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic
Sector: Consumer products
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in Seoul will organize a 2-day in-person event for Canadian Fashion companies interested in developing their business in the South Korean market. This event will help raise the profile of the Canadian fashion industry and serve to identify business opportunities for Canadian fashion companies.
The TCS in Seoul is recruiting Canadian companies that are not already represented in the Korean market.
The 2-day event will take place at the Embassy of Canada where a showroom with sample product showcases and business-to-business (B2B) meetings will be arranged.
The program will consist of:
- November 7: Sample product Showcase and B2B meetings
- November 8: Sample product Showcase & B2B meetings
Department Store Tour
- Target invitees: Korean distributors, buyers and retailers
- Interpretation services will be provided
Register to attend
- Register now to attend this event
- Deadline: September 8, 2023
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Hye-Shing Kang, firstname.lastname@example.org, specializes in the Consumer Products sector for the South Korean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: