Recruitment Fair - International Education Fair SKOLA 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 26-28, 2021
Venue: International Exhibition Centre, Kipsalas iela 8, LV-1048
Location: Riga, Latvia
Target Audience: K-12 students, secondary students, postsecondary students, students - all levels, ESL/FSL, parents, postsecondary institutions, education agents, guidance counsellors, professionals in international education.
"SKOLA 2021", an annual Education Fair, is the biggest and most popular annual international education event in Latvia. For Canada, “SKOLA 2021” is a major promotional opportunity to attract high quality students and young professionals, and to make Canada a part of students’ long term plans.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Embassy of Canada plans to participate in the fair and will have an Education au/in Canada booth. Information on undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate studies and ESL/FSL learning opportunities in Canada will be provided to visitors at the fair. For any questions concerning this event, please email email@example.com. Our specialists in the education sector can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: