Education Fair STUDIJOS (STUDIES 2021)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 04-06, 2021
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools, Canadian education institutions at the K-12 level or Canadian education institutions at all levels. Include provincial governments and education associations if applicable.
Largest education promotion event in the Baltics targeting schoolchildren, parents, education councillors, education agents. Expected attendance approx. 30 000 visitors.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner Egle Jurkeviciene (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specialized in the education sector for the Lithuania market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: