Canadian Market Accelerator in Guadalajara for ICT Companies
Date: November 20, 2019-March 15, 2020
Location: Guadalajara and Mexico City, Mexico
Target Audience: Canadian ICT exporters that have Mexico as a priority and want to accelerate their first sales cycle in this market.
Sector: Information and communications technologies
The Market Accelerator consists of mentoring sessions with a consultant experienced in selling ICT products in Mexico and a program of one-on-one meetings with eight high potential buyers and partners, not necessarily from Guadalajara. In addition, there will be two group activities: a webinar on how to better understand the market characteristics and approach its opportunities and challenges; and a sales pitching session with owners and executives of local companies. Except for the one-on-one meetings, which require travelling to Mexico, the rest of activities can take place by videoconference. Companies that want to attend may have already realized some market development activities such as participating in trade missions.
Register to attend:
- Deadline for submitting applications is November 14, 2019.
- Contact Fernando Baños (email@example.com) to apply.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Fernando Baños (firstname.lastname@example.org), is specialized in the ICT sector for the Mexican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: