EduCanada Virtual Fair in Mexico
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 20-21, 2020
Venue: online event
Target Audience: Canadian K-12 programs, language Schools and post-secondary Institutions.
We are pleased to invite eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the EduCanada Virtual Fair in Mexico. This virtual fair is designed to allow representatives from Canadian organizations and institutions to reach out to high school counselors and agents, as well as potential students and their parents. FPP EDU Media is organizing the details and logistics for the EduCanada Virtual Fair. The Canadian missions (Canadian high commissions, embassies & consulates) outlined in the chart below will be participating with an EduCanada virtual booth, counselling students about studying in Canada.
Register now: Sign up now to join us at the EduCanada Virtual Fair in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
For more information on the markets listed above, please contact the following trade commissioner who is specialized in the education sector and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: