Virtual Mining and Green Mining Mission to Mexico
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 10-12, 2021
Venue: Virtual B2B Meetings
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Target Audience: Canadian mining suppliers and green mining suppliers interested in the Mexican market (or already in the Mexican market).
Sector: Clean technologies, Mining
Through this Virtual Trade Mission, participating Canadian companies will benefit from a: Briefing session on the mining and green mining Mexican markets and a tailored program of up to eight B2B matchmaking meetings. All the virtual meetings will be scheduled with local contacts in private and public sectors based in Mexico, according to the commercial needs and priorities of the Canadian clients.
Register to attend
To participate, please send an e-mail confirming your interest by Monday January 11, 2021.
- Mining companies: contact Vera Tostado firstname.lastname@example.org or Mariana Richter email@example.com and
- Green Mining companies: contact Adriana Arevalo Adriana.firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that availability is limited to 20 Canadian mining companies, and 10 Green mining companies, on a first come, first served basis.
Why your organization should participate:
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Mariana Richter (email@example.com), specializes in the Mining sector and Adriana Arevalo (firstname.lastname@example.org) specialize in the Green Mining Sector for the Mexican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: