Virtual Construction and Infrastructure Mission 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 22-March 05, 2021
Target Audience: Canadian companies offering products, technologies, or services for the construction and/or infrastructure sector, that wish to expand participation in the Mexican market, or explore business opportunities in Mexico for the first time.
The Embassy of Canada in Mexico City invites you to participate in a virtual construction/infrastructure mission to Mexico. Canadian companies participating in this mission will benefit from the following services:
- Business matchmaking program: A customized matchmaking program of five to seven one-on-one business meetings with perspective buyers and partners in Mexico. The local stakeholders that you will meet will be selected according to your business strategy for the Mexican market.
- Briefing session for Canadian companies: An overview of the Mexican market, and business opportunities for Canadian companies in the construction /infrastructure sector.
Register to attend
- Registration to participate in this virtual mission is free for Canadian companies.
- To register and secure your place on the mission, please contact Miguel González (email@example.com) and Gisele Ibarra (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Companies will be registered on a first come first serve basis.
- The recruitment and selection process will be open until January 11, 2021.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Miguel González (email@example.com), specializes in the infrastructure/construction sector for the Mexican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: