Canadian Delegation to Mexican Petroleum Congress 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: June 7 to June 10, 2023
Venue: Centro Internacional de Convenciones y Exposiciones Campeche XXl
Location: Campeche, Mexico
Target Audience: Companies in the oil and gas (O&G) sector that might be interested in exploring business opportunities in Mexico for the first time, or in expanding their participation in the Mexican O&G market.
Sector: Oil and gas
Mexican Petroleum Congress is the most important trade show in the oil and gas (O&G) sector in Mexico.
The program of the Canadian delegation will include the following activities:
- A customized business matchmaking program: of 5-7 one-on-one business meetings with prospective buyers and partners in Mexico. The local stakeholders will be selected according to your business strategy for the Mexican market
- Canadian pavilion: Canadian companies will have exclusive use of the Canadian pavilion at the trade show as a meeting point for the Canadian delegation
- Briefing session: Overview of the Mexican market, and business opportunities for Canadian firms
Register to attend
- Contact Miguel González, email@example.com and Valentina Canales firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in the event
- The recruitment and selection process will be open until April 14, 2023
- Companies will be registered on a first come– first served basis
- Registration / cost recovery fee: CAD $1,650
- Registration to the conference portion of the Mexican Petroleum Congress is not included, and is not mandatory. Companies interested in the program of conferences can register directly in the website of the event Congreso Mexicano del Petróleo 2023 (in Spanish only)
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Miguel González, email@example.com specialize in the Oil and Gas sector for the Mexican market, and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: