28th International Education Exhibition
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 10-11, 2020
Venue: The Blue Sky Hotel and Tower
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels.
28th International Education Exhibition is one of the largest education exhibitions in Mongolia.
More details can be found at the event website.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Assistant Trade Commissioner, Battuya Myagmarsuren (Battuya.firstname.lastname@example.org), is specializing in the education sector for the Mongolian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: