Education Nepal and Bhutan Tour
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: August 10-14, 2020
Venue: To be determined
Location: Kathmandu (August 10-11-12) and Thimphu (Aug: 13-14), Nepal
Target Audience: Canadian universities and colleges offering undergraduate, post-graduate and masters programs to international students.
Education is identified as a priority sector and is perfect for engaging with Nepal and Bhutan. The mission event shall comprise a seminar/fair on Canadian education, round-table discussions with local education stakeholders and B2B meetings with Nepalese and Bhutanese academic institutions.
Attendees will be able to highlight their course offerings, scholarships, student experience, accessibility, affordability, and career paths. The mission will also focus on enabling academic and corporate training partnership opportunities.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Anuj Bhasin (email@example.com) is specialized in the education sector for the Indian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: